Saturday, July 19, 2008

My blood is thin
My skin is giving in
I am weakening within
I am ready to give in

Darkness closes in
Im crawling to the corner of the room
Hiding from what has come
Slipping further down, Im falling

She pulled me back up
Giving me one last Breath
Filling me up with Life
The bullet slips right by

It was all a game to them
Thought they could get a laugh
Blacking out I see everything
The illusion they gave is no more

I can feel her near
She is some piece of work
She speaks so soft but can be heard all over
I have lost all control

She does it to me
Gives me everything
The sky has never looked so wide
Tongue tied when I am around her

Nervous feelings of losing what I never had
It all means so much to me
She can say just one word and I am in heaven
Oh if I could only be strong

Strong enough to jump
Jump into her arms for once
Im feeling dizzy standing next to her
Falling faster and faster

Holding my head barely above water
Just to get a glimpse of her
I can hear her calling
But its not for me

Her clothes are soaked from the rain
You never looked so good
I melt watching you move
I have never prayed for the rain until now

In the middle of a crowd I see her
No one has ever shined so bright
Will I ever get a chance
To hold your hand and let you lead me through

I will climb to the highest peak just to watch
To watch you just being you
Staring into your eyes
I could never get enough

Sitting thinking wishing hoping
I could kiss your lips
My heart beats louder and louder when you come around
Skipping and Stopping I fall to the ground

No form or shape could I take
Would change the way you make me feel
To feel your skin next to mine
What I would not give

I just wanted to say thank you
I just wanted to say I love you
I just wanted to say...

No comments: