Thursday, May 8, 2008
What causes you to not fall asleep. Sure insomnia could be the reason, but what really is the cause. Im sure some people are diagnosed with insomnia. Most of the time its something else I would imagine. Why does that man smile, I wonder who is making him feel that way. Happiness doesnt seem to come from anything else. It all starts with someone. Somebody must love that bald head and his bow legged walk. The heart is a funny organ. It can make your day or fuck it up. Your daughter saying "I love you daddy" before running off to school. That must make people have an amazing day. Being alone that sure fucks up your day. But you cant let it get the best of you. You should find something that gives it a kick and never give that thing up. Too many lonely days will dry up the blood. Like a sponge soaking up every last drop. Love till your blue and pouring over with, Look im no romantic but I know what this is. So I guess im saying Life without Love isnt Living at all. And Im a fucking thousand years old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment