She stares into the window
Looking for something that isn't there
Her hair is bleeding with perfection
As she stands in the rain
Longing to live a life she can love
I watch from afar wanting to be noticed
Don't be afraid she says
I will only be here for 2 days
then I will be gone
I see her now in my dreams
She is everything I thought she would be
Her name is Stella
Her voice so pure
When she speaks to me
I step back into the dark
To be in the presence of beauty I am not fit for
As the rain falls, she dances alone
I am witnessing an angel
Don't be afraid she says
I will only be here for 2 days
then I will be gone
I see her now in my dreams
She is everything that I thought she would be
Her name is Stella
As I hold her hand I start to sweat
The moon radiates and she radiates
My knees are trembling and she radiates
This has been such a long fall
I have been falling since I saw the rain
Learning all along the way
Don't be afraid she says to me
I will only be here for 2 days
then I will be gone
I see her now in my dreams
She is everything I hoped she would be
Her name is Stella
I know she will be gone soon
I cant find the strength to tell her
Burning up inside to love her
I'm caught in her web
Tangled up in all that is before me
Am I too simple, to boring of a life
Well she says don't be afraid
I only have 2 days
then i will be gone
I see her now in my dreams
She is everything I want
Her name is Stella
I want to love you
Tonight is ending too soon
Time is fading fast and so is she
I don't want to be your friend
I want to love you
Then I black out and your gone
Don't be afraid she says to me
It has been 2 days
I have already gone
I see her now in my dreams
She is everything to me
Her name is Stella
I'm standing in the rain all alone
I can hear you dancing in the night
I wish to see your face just for one more night
Somewhere out there you are shining in the light
Stunning someone else with your beauty
Another is falling , Falling for you tonight
I'm not afraid tonight
The days grow long and keep passing
You are already gone
I see you in my dreams
You are everything to me
I will never forget and always keep looking
Looking for that window hoping that one day
I can be on the other side when you are looking in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment