I am afraid to let it out
im running myself to death
trying to hide from this
I always new it was a dream
Oh it was way too good
I have done nothing in this life
I dont deserve what little taste of happiness I had
The taste of what it was will always haunt me
Im so sorry that you had to be the one
I know that you didnt need to carry this
Let go for yourself Im a lost cause
In case you hadnt noticed im falling down
Everyday I shared was all a lie
I cant help but to wonder were you would be if not for me
Im on fire and nothing can put me out
Let me burn let me burn
Should i ever see you again
I will look the other way
I took it all away from you and its just to late
Its too late to give it all back
Im dancing to a dead beat
All the sunshine is gone
And im falling apart in the dark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment