I feel like dancing
Dancing in the mirror
Im standing there looking like a fool
Daft Punk is not very Punk
She laughed at me then she left
4 days past and all I could think about was her smile
On the 5th day the lights shined at the disco
I see her standing in the corner
She was all alone and I was so full of myself
I had to see that smile again
I got drunk and missed my shot
Too many shots , my brain floating in alcoholic solidarity
confused by blackness in my eyes
2 weeks passed and the pain from the ink
Still burns from the alley artist
Sunsets and Darkness falls around me
Fixated on her image in my head
Buried in silence I am almost dead
I dont know where to begin
Going out of my mind searching for her
Going out of my mind losing her
Hold my hand let me bring you near
Im at the bottom of the food chain
Starving for you love
Ive been waiting a life time
But I keep fucking up
She is dancing with him
Im sweating and standing in the cold
She is slipping through my hands
Im killing time , She use to think i was fun
She was the only one
Oh how I want to dance with her
Excuse me sir may I cut in and cut a rug with her
Im sinking into the sea
Swimming in illusions
Breaking down and she is laughing all the way
Falling down and her eyes push me further away
Is it a game , somehow I always lose
I never imagined how much enjoyment could be gained from failure
She is smiling and I am on my knees
I would lose for a lifetime just to see her smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment