Its never as easy as it seems
Standing here without you
Im holding on and will never let go
No matter how long the fall
I would jump again
You bring out the best in me
I can finely breath
Holding my breathe till I turn blue
I will never stop looking
Im holding on until that day
Standing still not making a move
You knew me better than i did
I just needed more time to find who i was
I have failed myself so many times
I never wanted you to see
But Im holding on Love is painful
Im so scared of the truth
Beating myself up all the time
and yet I never win
Turning circles spinning in my bed
I cant sleep without you here
Oh im holding on but its never enough
So sick of happiness it means nothing
Im letting it out tearing at the seams
You were so wonderful
How could I ever turn away
I must have been a fool
Will I ever have another chance
Im holding on Just dont tell me to let go
To hear you name
Brings back so many things
and I feel the same
Was I too naive was I too impaired
To see what has slipped right by
When I first gazed into your eyes
I saw what I wanted to be
I got comfortable and let you down
So now Im holding on trying to find my way back to you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment