Sunday, October 5, 2008

Im fighting, fighting to escape
I know I have to win
Its the only chance to set myself free
Somehow I hear her calling
I must take this fear and push it over the edge
Push myself over the edge
Im a fighter Bullying myself to no end
Ripping through the pages
Everyday passes so quickly
Blacking out , I laugh at it every time
Laughter stains me inside
Doubting me , Im in prison
Stepping into the dark
Fear is fading Anger is Growing
Destruction is creeping in
Im a fighter fighting for you
As the fire burns my skin
I will be the one till the end
Hearts beating as my head is pounding
Can you see the true meaning
Im living just to die
Die I will not till I have lived
Small spaces bury the pain
Secluded from everything else
Please give me just one shot
Im a fighter fighting everyday
Falling to the ground I see how you see
How you see me standing all alone
I dont know how to be anything else
Im breaking down and loving every minute of it
Know that im trying Bleeding and Suffocating
Pouring rain and all I see is you looking back at me
You always saw right through me
Im a fighter What the hell am I fighting for
On my knees waiting for the last punch
Erasing the pain from inside my broken bones
Im gaining the strength to win again
Somehow you helped me through
Giving me everything and never taking a thing
Broken Tvs and Burnt books
Im looking looking for a way to see
Im scaring myself Breaking everything I touch
All i have seen and all that has passed me by
Im a fighter I just never realized I was fighting for you
Im a fighter I have fought my last battle
Im a fighter and I have finely lost

No comments: